Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Then and Now

I was looking through my pictures today and thought it would be kind of fun to see some of them next to each other. There really are alot, so I'm sure I'll do this again soon!

7 months pregnant with Ava:




















6 months pregnant with Luke:




I think I was as big at 6 months with Luke as I was the day I delivered Ava!

Starting grad school 2005:



Graduating 2007:

Ava got bigger and Dan got skinnier!



Ava's Blessing day, 6 days old:





Luke's Blessing day, 3 weeks old:




Ava and Corbin, October 2005:


Ava and Corbin, July 2007:

They started out just friends but a romance soon developed!

Sophie then:


Sophie now:


Some things never change!

4 comments:

KCK said...

I love the pictures! I think Ava may get embarrassed someday, though!

i i eee said...

Oh that Sophie, what a stinker.

I love the pics with Dan starting and finishing school -it looks like he's wearing the same out fit too. :)

dishes and laundry said...

Hahaha - he is wearing the same outfit! I could never do that - I'm never the same weight, two years in a row.

Love Ava and Corbin kissing!

Elise said...

Dan's outfit was planned! And honestly, he still wears it. We need some new clothes, huh?! Still getting used to having an income!:)