Lainey is just 13 months old and she was very interested in Luke. She liked to blow raspberries at him and pile toys on him and his chair. And I believe that Luke was just as enamored with her.
I swear those boys start so young. Even the littlest guys can pick out a pretty girl! Can you tell Lainey likes the camera? She hammed it up as soon as I got it out.
Luke wasn't the only one enjoying himself. Ava was thrilled that Jorgie and Quentin were here. They came in with me to get her after her nap. They had arrived while she was asleep so she didn't know they would be here. When she saw us all walk in she jumped up and said, "Boo! Here I am!"
And then when Dan got home from work and found them here, all lined up watching Dora,
Ava just said, "Look, Dad, my 'bends' (friends) here". And Corbin better watch out because I heard from a little bird that Quentin thinks Ava is "tute" (cute).
Feel better, Val!!
5 comments:
Yay for puppy love! I hope your friend Val feels better soon!
By the way, that pic of Ava on the swing in your sidebar is one of my favs!
Wow - you had a houseful! Looks like they all had a fun time.
Love how Ava woke up.
Elise!! I feel so privileged to be on the blog! What can I say, THANK YOU AGAIN for watching all 3 of my hoodlums late into the night as I sat in the ER!!! You are such a great friend! I OWE YOU!
Val, it was seriously my pleasure! You've got the best kids! And we had a fun time. It was the least i could do to help you out!!
Post a Comment