Monday, December 22, 2008

On this day

seven years ago, Dan and I were young and skinny and in love. I'm still young, Dan is still skinny and we're both still in love.


Here would be the spot I would insert a cute little picture of us. Maybe even one from our wedding day. But since I'm not in the same locale as my photos, just scroll down to the end of the last post instead.

Happy Anniversary to us!

Here's to 70 more!

6 comments:

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys a lot yesterday. :) May you have 70 more.

Leah said...

I was just writing your anniversary date down the other day...for next year. Happy Anniversary! I love you guys.

Karen Scott Welker said...

Yeah for December anniversaries! Here's wishing for many, many, many more.

Castaneda 5 said...

happy anniversary!

Leslie said...

I can remember the fun, wonderful day you guys got married! Both of you have provided us with continued wonderful days and wonderful grandchildren! I won't ask for 70 more---grandchildren that is! Happy Anniversary!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Happy Annivesary guys! I hope you had fun and indeed May you have 70 more.