
On this Valentine's Day 2009, you should be receiving some cute cards from us. But you're not. Because this stack is still sitting on my counter instead of in your mailboxes.

I had a brainstorm and we quickly put together some potato stamped cards in time for the preschool party, but not quite in time for mailing.

But please know that despite my poor planning, we love you all very much!
I was remembering how much I enjoyed receiving sweet Valentine's from my parents as I was growing up. And how I want to do that for my kids too. They are still too young to know the exact day, but I feel like we did adequate celebrations this year.
They enjoyed their balloons,

And we even made cute Valentine cookies (courtesy of Grandma Linda and Grandpa Don, Thanks!) to share with friends,

And on Thursday, when the doorbell rang and I found a box from ProFlowers on the porch, I was honestly confused. Dan gives me flowers on occasion, but always in person. There is something kind of fun about a special surprise package and a sweet note.
And beautiful flowers.My poor planning continues as I failed to secure a babysitter, so we hope to have a quiet, take-out lunch at home while the kids are napping today.
Whatever your plans today, we hope your day is extra special and full of love!
Your Funny Valentine,
Elise
4 comments:
You are a funny Valentine indeed...and one of the sweetest! Hope your day is special!
That pic of the tulip is beautiful. Not to mention you are looking super hot and skinny. Way to go!...could you lose a few pounds for me?? :)
Love ya. Thanks for the Valentine.
I agree with Val!! And Robin!! And Chandra too!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment