Dan has long since reminisced about summer evenings growing up. That usually leads to remembering the trampoline, which leads to his retelling of his jumping memories, which usually involves at least one mention of "a bum".
A bum is the childhood name given to the act of jumping into the air and landing on your bottom. Apparently this was a common trampoline trick.
So today, as we played in our backyard water wonderland, I caught a breakdown of "a bum" action sequence. What also must be noted is that Luke pulls this move all the time, usually in the tub and sometimes on the regular floor (ouch!).
Here you can see him winding up...

Getting a little air...

Splashdown...

And success! A completed "bum"! In perfect form!

This boy is a natural! Without a single instruction, Luke performs the legendary trick, which can mean only one thing, it's in the genes!
4 comments:
I crack you up? YOU crack me up! But you are right it must be the genes, Noah lands on his knees. What a cutie!
hahahaha "bums are in the genes"! LOVE IT!
Yes, a natural! I was thinking about the wet tile hazard---what about water shoes---take a little pressure off, maybe.
I. LOVE. THIS. POST.
Post a Comment