Dan, Elise, Ava, Luke, and Max
Looks like a future BYU Cougar to me :)
Oh that blond hair! I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully he'll still be baby when I do. :)Congrats!
So CUTE! Congrats! I hope all went well with the delivery.
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!!
Oh my word. He is precious. I can't believe he has blonde hair. I think my uterus is about to burst. I am looking up flights right now.
What a precious little guy. He is beyond adorable! So handsome. Good Work you Two!
You were the topic of discussion at Seminary today. Congrats. Your YW (and I) are all very excited for you.
Congratulations!! He's a good looking kid.
Elise once again you have had a beautiful baby!! He looks just like Ava! The blond hair beautiful! Congratulations. Having three is hard but at the same time is wonderful. Best wishes:)loveClaudia
What a pretty baby! He looks like Ava to me. Congratulations.
He is so precious! Hope you are feeling well. Love you little Mama!
Oh, Elise, he is just amazing! Now you are going to get all those precious newborn pictures of your own baby.Congratulations and good luck these first few weeks. You are going to do great!
congrats, you two!!! we're so happy for you and your beautiful family!! can't wait to hear about life with three :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Looks like a future BYU Cougar to me :)
Oh that blond hair! I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully he'll still be baby when I do. :)
Congrats!
So CUTE! Congrats! I hope all went well with the delivery.
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!!
Oh my word. He is precious. I can't believe he has blonde hair. I think my uterus is about to burst. I am looking up flights right now.
What a precious little guy. He is beyond adorable! So handsome. Good Work you Two!
You were the topic of discussion at Seminary today. Congrats. Your YW (and I) are all very excited for you.
Congratulations!! He's a good looking kid.
Elise once again you have had a beautiful baby!! He looks just like Ava! The blond hair beautiful! Congratulations. Having three is hard but at the same time is wonderful. Best wishes:)
love
Claudia
What a pretty baby! He looks like Ava to me. Congratulations.
He is so precious! Hope you are feeling well. Love you little Mama!
Oh, Elise, he is just amazing! Now you are going to get all those precious newborn pictures of your own baby.
Congratulations and good luck these first few weeks. You are going to do great!
congrats, you two!!! we're so happy for you and your beautiful family!! can't wait to hear about life with three :)
Post a Comment