Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Blessing Day



Sunday January 17, 2010 we blessed Max.



My parents were here for the weekend.

Max was a vision, in my humble opinion.



The weekend was one of emotional turmoil for me, which I am sure will be addressed in a subsequent post. Saturday, Dan and I were able to attend the temple together for the first time in a long time. Other than the fact that I was struggling to stay awake, our time there brought me some peace that I desperately needed.



During Max's blessing the next day, I continued to feel that peace even while Ava threw a fit there in our pew. The blessing was wonderful and contained many great and beautiful promises.



I feel so glad that I got a few pictures since that has been a struggle for me lately.


I sure love my beautiful boy.



7 comments:

Leah said...

I love the b/w with dad at the beginning and the ones with you!! If I have another boy, can I borrow the outfit? So cute!! I wish I could have been there!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Beautiful family. Glad to include myself in yours. Love kisses and peace to you from us.

Leslie said...

What a weekend of evidence of Heavenly Father's watchful care! It's not just luck that you have that beautiful boy. We had a good time---enjoyed our temple duty with the kids----all so good! Love ya all!!

Jill said...

I love your pics! He does look oh so handsome!

Jensons said...

He is so adorable Elise! I love the name Max.

Val said...

Max is absolutely beautiful. What a little angel in white. I love these pics and I love you all.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I too loved the pictures...they were all adorable! I'm sure your Dad is beaming with pride that Max was named after him. :)