Dan, Elise, Ava, Luke, and Max
That was super, super, super cute! I'm going to help myself to another helping of Max cuteness...Love it!
Absolutely nothing makes the day funnier than babies laughing. My very favorite pick me up.
Too Cute!! Can't believe that I am finally going to get to meet that mister!! Can't wait!
So-o-o cute! Can hardly wait to see him in person!
Should have taken him home with me when I had the chance.
That is the funniest thing!!! We have a video of Austin doing the same thing when his big brother was doing something silly. Aren't babies the best?!?!
He is SO cute! I love that he has such a big belly laugh!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That was super, super, super cute! I'm going to help myself to another helping of Max cuteness...Love it!
Absolutely nothing makes the day funnier than babies laughing. My very favorite pick me up.
Too Cute!! Can't believe that I am finally going to get to meet that mister!! Can't wait!
So-o-o cute! Can hardly wait to see him in person!
Should have taken him home with me when I had the chance.
That is the funniest thing!!! We have a video of Austin doing the same thing when his big brother was doing something silly. Aren't babies the best?!?!
He is SO cute! I love that he has such a big belly laugh!
Post a Comment