Monday, December 12, 2011

A month and a half ago



Max turned two, it was Halloween, and then all of the sudden November was gone and had taken half of December right along with it.

We did have a little family party for Max before things go too far, complete with cake, ice cream, and presents.

But since the December days are disappearing, I figured today was the day for his two year pictures, even if it was so cloudy there was no light to bounce off of his beautiful blue eyes.

They are done, though, which is more than I could say yesterday.

Here is my gigantic baby, in all his two year old glory.


I'm sure you will notice the presence of Buzz Lightyear and it should also be noted that under his sweater he is wearing a Toy Story pajama shirt he wasn't going to remove without a brawl.







































His classic furrowed brow:










I must point out the size of his hands in this one.  He reminds me of a little puppy with gigantic paws.











5 comments:

Dan said...

That's my Max! I love his cheeser smile.

Bebe McGooch said...

Great pics, Elise!

emilyaaa said...

That little dimple just left of his mouth??!?! So cute!!! He is so cute and sweet and I don't believe a word you've written about him being anything less than a perfectly behaved little angel!! :)

you've got some serious skills behind that camera. can you a) please move here and b) become my instructor in all things photograph related? please?

Leah said...

Love him!!

Leslie said...

Good work---who would know it was cold and wet---who would know that he "don't want it" when it came to getting his picture taken---he's our buddy!