And I recognize that I did not get to this point in my life by myself. Quite the opposite, I feel like I was led by the hand down the winding, crazy path of life by some God-fearing women. And all along the way, I was being prepared to do this job while, behind the scenes, a million other things were prepared for me to step into my spot and be me. A me I am happy to be. So much of what I love about my life I owe to other people.
I love this mama because she made my mama,
And I love this mama because she made me,
And I love this mama because she made my man,
And I love this man because he made me a mama,
And I love these babies because they are my mine,
and without them, no one would call me Mama.
I have grandmothers! I have mothers! I have Aunts! I have sisters! And sisters in law! And friends! All of whom are beautiful examples to me. Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to you all! The extent of a woman's influence truly cannot be measured.
Mamas make the world go round!

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!! I'm glad you are the mama of our family. I hope you can get our house really clean with the new vacuum I'm getting you :)
I'm glad to be your mama!
Oh, sweet post. Happy Mother's Day! Your present to my mom made all the other presents jealous.
Post a Comment