Last year our trip to see the leaves at Kenosha Pass was about a week too late and when we got up there, we saw no leaves, no colors. The forest of naked trees had nothing to show us except disappointment.
We vowed to make it by the last week of September this year. And we did it! And we did it with friends!
He may be standing like a flamingo, but at least Max didn't refuse the picture. I hope these kids stay friends forever.



Jack only lasted about 5 minutes in the Ergo, which really just makes me sad. Don't be surprised to find me still trying to force him in it when he's 14 so I can hand him snacks and call him my baby.






I just can't get over the beauty of this earth. Really. The color palette of nature is perfection.
Mother Nature is my homegirl. I can't say we've met, but we are really, really good friends.
From Instagram:
I just wanted to publicly commend Mother Nature on her excellent work and achievements, year after year, season after season. No one does it better. #eARTh #nofilter






1 comment:
I'm glad we both have an appreciation for seeing the beautiful things of this world.
Post a Comment