I literally had 15 minutes to make these pictures happen today. Otherwise December would quickly roll through Christmas and fade into January and the weather would become more and more unpredictable and I'd just be crossing my fingers for a warm day to over lap with a weekend or open evening.
But miracles happen!
Jack is two! And I got his pictures done in the same calendar year!
And he is just the best and worst baby ever!
He wants to do/have/be/ whatever Finn is doing/having/being. He is so loud. He says "chep-up" instead of ketchup. And he just recently stopped saying "pich" instead of "chip".
I realized that I never wrote down his first unsolicited "I love you" and even worse still, I don't know exactly when it was. But, as a consolation prize, he has, over the course of the last two weeks, said, "I you, Momma" (which means, I love you, Momma) at least 15 times a day.
He adds Momma or Dadda onto practically every little sentence he says. He loves Thomas the Train and Peppa Pig.
He loves candy, Pirate Booty, emptying the cans from the pantry, and being generally naughty.
He takes naps about 75% of the time.
He goes to nursery at church and loves it.
He has almost succeeded in sucking any joy out of our road trips. He won't sleep in the car ever and he practically never shuts up. Seriously. No lie. He can talk for 8 hours straight and when I say talk I mean, cry and whine.
BUT. Should you ever find your self dangling at the end of your rope with any person in your life. I dare you to look at pictures of them and not fall head over heels in love again.
These will surely serve as beautiful reminders the next time he's lying on the floor kicking and screaming.



































1 comment:
Oh my goodness, you've done it yet again. Love the pics you take of your kids... it also helps that your kids are adorable ;)
I can't believe baby Jack is over 2 years old - that went by way too fast. He is such a cute mix of your other kids.
Post a Comment