I'm so happy to have Max's pictures done! I am officially not behind! Finn can now freely turn 4 in March. Actually, no. I may not have a backed up picture line but I'd really prefer that he not grow up. But this post isn't about Finn, it's about Max.
Max is seven and one thing is for sure, seven year old boys are silly. Plain and simple.
He wasn't too jazzed about taking pictures this afternoon, but after getting warmed up (not literally, it was a little chilly) he was laughing about any and everything.
All I had to do was threaten him with his donut reward though and he'd do his best to get himself together.
And then when all was said and done and we pulled up to the Dunkin Donuts drive through, I realized I did not have my purse nor any money. Luckily, for me and for Max, the cashier was so generous and gave it to him for free.
And one other thing is for sure, my silly, seven year old boy, who works for donuts, is immensely loved.






































2 comments:
He is so cute. Love that Max!
Love that Max! Great pictures!
Post a Comment