Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wanna see something awesome?

This is my dad's oven (the oven in his new house and HIS oven.)


This particular day he was making us the cinnamon rolls from the tube. I think the directions specify cooking them for 16 minutes or so.

But in this snazzy oven, our cinnamon rolls will take just 2 minutes and 30 seconds...And they will be GOOD!


Excuse the flash, but here they are just 1 minute in...it was literally like watching time lapse photography.


And you might be worried that these babies would turn out soggy or hard or something else not pleasant but you would be WRONG!

Ding! They're done! This oven is for the impatient cook.


Brown and crusty on the outside, soft and warm on the inside,



Add the icing, and wha-la! Delicious!


Daddy, you rock, so does your oven, and so do your rolls!

3 comments:

Val said...

That is just cruel to post pics of warm and gooey cinnamon rolls. Don't you know I crave everything I see??

dishes and laundry said...

This is so freakin' cool! It's like something out of the Jetson's!!!! Way to go Elise's Dad.

Melissa Wilson said...

I remember you telling us about his oven when he was developing it. I can't believe he has one and it all went well. I need one! :)