I was thinking as I watched Ava's swim lessons yesterday that when she first started I was so amazed. And now it seems kind of old hat because she does it all the time.
But when I really think about it, it still amazes me. She is doing well and enjoys it a lot. And she has improved too.
As we put on her swimsuit the other day, she said, "I feel like a berbabe, Mommy" And whenever we're driving home from a swimming lesson, she says, "I want a go a swimmin nessons again!"
Here's a clip from Tuesday's lesson. She flips over by herself now, Mr. Rudy just points her in the right direction.
For some reason, the regular video didn't want to load up. Dan lowered the pixels or whatever they're called, so I apologize for the poor quality of the picture.
Take a peek!
3 comments:
Ava is a berbabe! She is doing so great! I love you guys.
She just looks so comfortable in the water - what a swimmer!
Where does she take lessons? Man, it scared me when he just dropped her in like that! So cool that she can flip up and float and get over to the edge. Jorgie and Q REALLY need to take some lessons this summer. Way to go AVA!!!
Post a Comment