... of a beautiful new baby last week. They were just for fun but I think they turned out so cute and I told, Leah (the proud momma) that if I wasn't already pregnant, her little darling would have made me want to be.
Here are some of my favorites:





Isn't she a doll?!
6 comments:
She is just so precious! I feel so out of the loop since we've been gone from church for 3 weeks! Guess I'll get caught up this week. You have an awesome talent in photography, Elise!
I love that last black and white one. So cute!
I think the top one is my favorite...I love the light coming in from the window above her...but I love the second one too - how did you catch that sweet faint smile? Oh and I love the one towards the bottom where you are looking straight down on her from above... OH poop -I like them all!
presh!
ooh, ooh, ooh, will you come and do my baby pictures...when I have another one, sometime, I don't know when?
She is precious...you did a wonderful job photographing her!
Post a Comment