That really stinks! (literally) haha My friend Teasha had this same thing happen the day before they flew to Utah. She recommended bringing some grocery sacks to wrap up any messes and a towel to put under him in the plane just in case for easier cleanup. I will pray that the doctor will be offer something that helps him. Poor little guy. Why do things like this happen while you are traveling?
Ella could have easily got it from anywhere...the girl sucks on the seats at the play area in the mall (much to my dismay). Seriously no need to apologize--I was just wondering if I needed to sit for three hours in the drs office--thanks for saving me the time. Hope everything is good for you guys!
8 comments:
That really stinks! (literally) haha
My friend Teasha had this same thing happen the day before they flew to Utah. She recommended bringing some grocery sacks to wrap up any messes and a towel to put under him in the plane just in case for easier cleanup. I will pray that the doctor will be offer something that helps him. Poor little guy. Why do things like this happen while you are traveling?
That's the worst alarm clock!
Oh, poor Lukey! I'm not afraid of his kisses. Bring him here.
Enjoy your family and have a blast! Hopefully he is feeling better! Love ya!
It must be going around...guess what Ella's been having all day!?! How is he doing now? I hope that you guys are having so much fun!!!
Oh crap! :) So sorry,Jill! I bet Ella got it from Luke! It was apparently a 3 day thing so I hope poor Ella gets over it quick!
Ella could have easily got it from anywhere...the girl sucks on the seats at the play area in the mall (much to my dismay). Seriously no need to apologize--I was just wondering if I needed to sit for three hours in the drs office--thanks for saving me the time. Hope everything is good for you guys!
I. Miss. You.
Post a Comment