Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3,000 words worth of pictures

Dan says I talk too much on here and don't put enough pictures. But that's my favorite thing about this blog, is a place I can talk! However, these pictures do tell their own story. Not a story that will give you chills, or make you cry, or anything else of consequence. But a story none the less. I have rarely caught on film (digital?) a story with a beginning, middle, and end. This little series also makes me laugh because it is so true right now.

But here I am talking too much again. Enough. Here it is. I like to call it "Don't Touch My Giraffe!":






The End.

5 comments:

Val said...

hahahaha! In the end picture, Ava looks like she should be standing next to the farmer with the pitchfork in that famous painting! :)

dishes and laundry said...

I thought of that painting too! Both kids look so grown up - especially Luke in his jeans. Miss you!

Leah said...

It's the perfect story, repeated so many times about so many things...I was thinking about "Don't touch my button!" I am still waiting for more pictures though....can't get enough of what I don't get to see in person! Love ya!

The Katy Daileys said...

No offense, Dan, but the women like the talking! Keep it coming along with all your amazing pictures. I love your picture story...

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

lol I love Ava last pictues face. haha It's like saying I DIDN'T WANT TO TOUCH IT AFTER ALL! (with so much dignity)