He doesn't.
Hi Max!
You are so cute.
Would you like to try some delicious food?
Yes? Well you are in luck. I happen to have here, some smushy vegetables, fruit, and cereal all designed to tickle your palate and satisfy your hunger.
Here you go, try this.
Wait, you don't like it?
You think it tastes awful?
It makes your tummy turn over?
Well, I can't imagine why!
You'd rather me feed you bites off of my own plate? You'd rather me put little pieces of real food right into your mouth? You'd rather try to eat the string cheese, fish sticks, and bananas that pass in front of your view?
I must admit I really can't blame you.
5 comments:
Feed that boy!
hahahaha and more hahahaha. He is so dang cute,EVEN whit those silly faces!
I wouldn't blame him either!! What a doll! Want to get some of that love!
These pics are priceless. And your clever narrative is so fun. I sure miss you guys.
Sooo cute. I miss those days. Now my "babies" just make comments like "Gross, Mom. We're supposed to eat this?!" Not as cute coming from a 14 year old.
Post a Comment