Sunday, November 21, 2010

Max's 1 Year Photos

I could seriously not help myself.






I finally managed to take Max's 1 year photos this weekend,



at one of my favorite places of all time, the Dallas Arboretum.








And because he is mine,



and because he is one,



and because he gets the raw end of the deal in so many other ways,



and because he is just so unbelievably cute,


and I just couldn't choose,


I had to post 20,




gluttonous





photos.




For a few minutes I regretted not having his hair cut,




But then I got this one,




and knew I would have missed that cute little curl.



7 comments:

Val said...

Oh my goodness. He is edible. I cannot wait to see him and stick my nose in his neck and sniff his baby goodness! These pics are just beautiful. Did you use your fixed lens?

Leslie said...

Nice photos---nice trip we had!

Bebe McGooch said...

Elise these photos are beautiful! And Max steals the show with that contagious grin!

Lesley Ann said...

Those are so adorable. Isn't crazy how time flies. And I love the curl too:)

The Katy Daileys said...

I agree with Val...edible! I absolutely love these pictures. You have to tell me what settings you used! They look so professional! And, 20 was hardly enough for us to get a good look at this cute little guy...

dishes and laundry said...

Adorable! Love the one with Dan holding Max.

Leah said...

Val is right-edible!! And I actually love the picture of his back and backside!