We sing Families Can Be Together Forever to wind things down.
I have a family here on earth,
they are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family.
And the Lord has shown me how I can.
The Lord has shown me how I can.
Then Ava looks at me beaming and says,
"I feel so happy right now. When we sang that song I just felt so happy that my heart wanted to cry."
7 comments:
I love this. And I love all of you.
And now I want to cry. That was so beautiful!
I have been trying to teach the boys about how the spirit feels. Maybe Ava will come and teach them?
That is so cute of Ava. Love those moments. Also, if you need anyone to tag along on any of your summer adventures we're always up for anything (and not doing much for that matter!)
Brittney, you are welcome to any/all of our summer adventures! I will let you know when we get going!
This post made me cry! I loved it!
This post made my heart cry happy tears! :)
Post a Comment