Ava came home early from school today. Apparently we didn't escape that stomach bug so easily. She is lying on the couch being pitiful and feeling crummy.
In her honor I share these two beauties from this past week.
"Mom, when we die and we get to heaven is there, like, someone there to help us, you know, get to the right cloud and stuff?"
And as she enviously watched her brothers running around footloose and fancy free while she got ready for school one morning:
"I wish I was still a kid." Which could have been funny enough to me right there, but she continued,
"They get to sleep in, they don't have to go to school everyday, and they don't even have to wipe their own bottoms."
2 comments:
I am laughing! Great Ava quotes. Love that girl!
I agree on all accounts, I really hope there is someone to help me,IF I get to heaven and the bum wiping thing has to be nice!!
Post a Comment