Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ava Turned 10 Six Months Ago




I am giving this blog a present.  I'm sure it has felt neglected lately, but the pictures about to grace this space should make up for any lack of attention.

Ava is half way to 11 now so it's way past time for her 10 year old pictures.








I love her so much.










Her complexity is beautiful and curious and there is always something new to discover about her.










I hope that someday she will see and appreciate herself for the creative, sweet, and bright girl that she is.







And I pray that the people she meets will take the time and effort to see her and to know her, because it will be well worth it.













She guards herself closely, but if you're lucky enough to sneak in,











to catch even a glimpse of the stories and pictures that reside in her imagination, 




you can practically see the sparks and magic dust that surround her and she looks even more beautiful.


2 comments:

Dan said...

Ava is my girl. Great pictures!

Val said...

Can't believe how grown up she is getting. Beautiful little lady!