After our little photo shoot, with his donut bribe in hand, I honestly didn't know if I'd gotten anything. It was a location I had never been to and Finn was being funny about the camera.
This place on the bridge was a toddler sqaushing waiting to happen because bikers out for their Saturday morning ride would fly around the bend and right across, tires rumbling super loud on the wooden slats. Making Finn (and me!) a little apprehensive.
But we made it through unscathed and even managed to get a smile or two.
And once we made it down by the water, rock throwing was the only thing on his agenda.
When he'd thrown all the rocks and celebrated sufficiently, I asked him for one more picture before we went to get his donut. He absolutely obliged and gave me my favorite photo of the morning.





























2 comments:
I love our Finn!
We love Finn! What great photos.
Post a Comment