Dan made a quick run up there on Easter Morning. It turned out to be perfect timing because there was a box from my sister Chandra's family with Easter baskets for the kids.
Ava was so excited to see what was inside and her most favorite thing by far was the bubbles!
by far,
the bubble gum!
Thanks, Chandra and family!
And then last week, it had been a few days since we'd checked so Dan went up there one night after the kids were in bed.
He found among the bills and credit card offers, a little package addressed to Ava from Olivia and Lucy, her cousins. In the morning we showed it to Ava, who was ecstatic to have a package. She opened it to find this sweet little doll, handmade by Aunt Ashley!
She is the new favorite and has accompanied us on many an errand. She also makes a great TV watching companion and bedmate.
She gets mad if I suggest a name and insists on calling her "the doll Lucy and Olivia gave me"
Thanks, Ashley, Olivia, and Lucy!
Ava has surely enjoyed these special deliveries!
1 comment:
I'm glad you got the Easter things. I've always said I would like to be a mailman when I grew up. I guess cause I love the good stuff that comes in the mail.
Post a Comment