It's Spring! The weather has been so pleasant. And while I am not looking forward to the scorching heat waiting just around the corner, I am so happy to say goodbye to the cold and the gray.
It's the perfect weather for evening races.
Dan gets everybody lined up.
And starts out...
Ready,
Set,
Grow!
Which brings out the giggles in all of us. And then he starts again,
Ready,
Set,
Snow!
More giggles. Once we get a "Go!" there are still lots of giggles.
I started to wish that I was racing with them, but then I remembered that would require me to exert energy, so I decided to just be glad that I had a really good excuse to sit down.
I can say however, wholeheartedly, that even though I was only on the sidelines, I really enjoyed the view!
7 comments:
cute pics....what kind of camera do you have?
Love the weather too. I hear ya with enjoying spring but not looking forward for summer:S
Looks like a great view to me too! Wish I could see it in person and do an easter egg hunt with those cuties!!
Cute, Cute, Cute. We were just talkin' about doing a little FHE olympic/outdoors fun...I'm thinking the Coltons are already in training! We "chawenge" you!
Thanks, Sara. I have a Cannon Rebel xsi.
And Jill, you're on!
We enjoyed our weekend----with a race of our own---Thanks for the love!
Fun to see the pics and recognize your house. I'm so glad I got to visit you guys. Keep up the great work with your cute kids.
Post a Comment