Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quotes of the week

First off, our very kind neighbor spent about 4 hours, with 4 of his friends clearing out our yard Wednesday. Turns our there were actually 4 limbs in that pile. They're gone now, thank goodness, at least from the back yard. Currently they are chopped up and laying on our curb, waiting to be picked up by the city.




Now, some of my favorite things I heard around the house this week, mostly from Luke because with his latest spurt of new vocabulary, seems to be coming up with some funny ideas:

"I just love all the people."
-Luke

"I didn't wake up because I am such a good sleeper. I think it's because I'm a log or something."
-Ava in reference to why she didn't wake up during the storm.


"Max ATE my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Luke, through crying sobs, trying to explain that during their overzealous wrestling match, Max had bitten him.


"Mac"
-Max pointing his chubby finger at himself, saying his own name.


"They took the lid off and I can see my bones!"
-Luke at the orthopedist's office after hearing about his X-ray. (Also where his feet were pronounced fine)

"My body likes treats."
-Luke

4 comments:

Val said...

'I think it's because I'm a log or something' - Bahahahahahahaa!!! That girl cracks me up!

Bebe McGooch said...

My body likes treats too!

dishes and laundry said...

Haha! I was going to say that my body likes treats!

These are hilarious!

Leslie said...

What was Luke's quote----" Jesus loves me---he's my boy"?