Let me take you on a little tour...
Here you will see one of the cutest 50's boys around.
And over here is one of the cutest two year old weirdo boys around. Complete with crazy glasses and a toothbrush.
Next, is my sleeping baby.
And my baby in a drawer.
Waiting for the kindergarten bus is like a super big deal around here.
And this is the day Max looked me straight in the face and said, "I don't need the hearts on my hands anymore, Mom." And a piece of me died.
Here we have a ninja.
One day this ninja decided to sit on the potty. And then he brought it to me with a gigantic present inside. I thought this might be the end of double diaper duty.
He promised to wear underwear as long as it had garbage trucks on it. Do you know that there is no such thing as garbage truck underwear? I looked. A lot. I finally got him to believe that the trucks on there were garbage trucks. But he hasn't gone on the potty since.
Here's another view of my sleeping baby.
Luke loves to make designs with tan-grams. And I love to take pictures of them.
We decided to speak in British accents as a family as we played a game on enight. This is the face of a husband who thinks his wife's accent is too dowdy sounding and is majorly turned off. Seriously, he told me to stop.
Next you will see Finn practiced his cutting skills with my To-do list.
This is the day I walked in to find Jack in the living room all alone, sitting on the couch like this.
I finally got around to trimming his hair. This was the best setup I could come up with.
And then he had major Jim Carey, Dumb and Dumber hair.
But if I brushed it to the side it wasn't as noticeable.
Here you will see that playing the wii as a family is very exciting.
This is Jack's first freestyle ride in a shopping cart.
Mostly Finn just cries when Jack touches him in the car so this was definitely photo worthy.
Here is immortalized a wonderful and embarrassing occasion. My friend Belle got baptized and a lot of people came to support her. That was the wonderful part. I had the opportunity to speak at the baptism in front of her and all of those people. And when I got home I noticed the bra I thought I was wearing was lying on the floor of my bedroom. That is the embarrassing part. So here is Belle and me, sans bra.
Sometimes, Jack likes to peek out the window.
Next is a white elephant gift I made. A bra purse (not the one I forgot previously) that I stuffed with a pack of gum and $5. It was a hit.
It's been really cold here lately, so Finn has requested a blanket in the car. This is how he prefers to ride around town.
The last but not least stop on our tour is the headband Ava made me after figuring out finger knitting from a youtube tutorial. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment