Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mommy Vacation 2015




Dan is the sweetest little pumpkin around.  He sent me off to my parent's for some R&R.  It was blissful.


I got to see my Dad's new pride and joy.




I enjoyed my room with a view. And slept in as long as I wanted.




We walked around the farm and it had been quite a few years since I'd been there.














 After quite a bit of searching through the overgrowth, we finally found the initial tree.












I love my parents so, so much.



There are just a handful of people on this earth that know the good me and the bad me and fun me and the sad me and the nice me and the mean me.  And these are two of them.  And they love me for it. And I love them for it.

















Wintertime still boasts beautilul sunsets on the lake.




Mom and I worked on this family tree she wanted for her upstairs room.



I think it turned out pretty great.



The other wonderful thing about my trip was that I got to spend a lot of time with my Mimi.  Dementia is stealing her from us one day at a time.  And I am ever so grateful for each of those days I get to have with her before she goes.


No comments: