For one Family Night we made these cute cookies,
Nutter Butter's dipped in white chocolate and two mini chocolate chips for eyes, to make "ghost cookies" and delivered them to friends.
That's right, 2 eyes! Or maybe 8 eyes!
Either way, Ava really enjoyed the chocolate chips!
Either way, Ava really enjoyed the chocolate chips!
And here are two shots at the park. It's started getting dark so early now.
Ava loves to put on her tutu, her crown, her ring, and her princess shoes and "be a pincess"
There was a lot of pumpkin love at our house this year.
Ava asked if she could watch "Dower" (Dora) with her Daddy pumpkin and her Baby pumpkin.
For another Family Night we colored our pumpkins.
And here's two pictures that just make me happy!
Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
Hey Elise! Your kiddos are so cute - love the pictures and love your house! We're just up in Jersey Village now, so we ought to get together sometime. Shoot me an email sometime when you get a chance.
Kellie Bogardus - kelsbog@gmail.com
I love the picts too! They are great. Your house looks so nice, you'll have to post some more pictures for us that live so far away! :)
What a fun October! Love the Nutter Butter ghost cookies.
I still think Ava looks like me when I was very young. I told Mom to find my baby pictures so I could do some comparing. 'Cause it's like looking in a mirror, hehehehe.
Hey Kellie! I'll have to email you...I'm not familiar with Jersey Village but it sounds like its close!
Maybe I'll put some pictures up of the house when it's "finished". Actually that will probably never happen. Maybe when I hang the rest of the pictures that are currently on the floor, leaning against the wall!
Wendy, I totally see it! I actually think that Ava looks very much like the women/girls on the Colton side of the family. Then some random stranger says to me, "She looks exactly like you!" Yeah right!
Post a Comment