Friday, December 4, 2015

Max's Six Year Pictures

It was a race against the sun tonight trying to take these pictures.







So between the quickly fading light and the fact that Max has entered into that "awkward smile" phase, I wasn't feeling too confident in the images we were getting.  













At one point I suggested that we call it a day and try again in the morning.  He assumed that meant he would also not receive the traditional milkshake picture bribe and then this happened.


So we decided that the milkshake was a non-negotiable and kept shooting since we were already there.









And I have to say that the pictures turned out a lot better than I thought they would.
























































































I also figured out that if I made up stories about me slipping on banana peels in the grocery store, we didn't have to worry about the awkward smile.




3 comments:

Val said...

I adore these pics!! Wonderful job, as usual!!

Dan said...

I love Max! Great pictures!

Bebe McGooch said...

What great photos of Max! What a great kid!